Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
For the purpose of these terms and conditions we refer to soonlyweds.co.uk and its database collectively as SoonlyWeds, website or we. SoonlyWeds provides a service to you subject to the following conditions. These conditions or terms may change so it is advised to regularly check our terms and conditions page for updates.
You expressly understand and agree that your use of SoonlyWeds is at your own risk. we make no claim that the service will meet your requirements or that the service will be uninterrupted, both timely and free of errors. We also make no claim that the results that may be obtained from the use of SoonlyWeds will be accurate or reliable, and the quality of any products, services or other material purchased or obtained by you through SoonlyWeds will meet your expectations.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|Website||The website you are using currently (soonlyweds.co.uk) and any sub-domains of this site.|
|User||Any third party that accesses the Website publicly|
|Profile or listing||A User who provides details of their business including, but not limited to, contact details, images and a description of service. Having a profile allows other Users to search for that business by location and category.|
|Fee||The fee associated to creating a Profile and continuing membership.|
|Supplier||A term used to describe a User who has a Profile with SoonlyWeds|
|Account||Personal information, payment information and credentials used by Users to access restricted parts of the Website to create a Profile.|
Accessing and using our Website
SoonlyWeds reserves full right to withdraw or amend the service without prior notice. We are not liable for our site being unavailable at any time but will do our utmost to keep the service running.
You cannot or should not use the website for any unlawful purpose, to promote any illegal activity or to tamper with the website or its content.
We accept no liability for any disruption or lack of availability of our Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, Internet Service Provider equipment failure, host equipment failure and network failure.
Creating a profile and publishing content with SoonlyWeds
When using the website, if you provide any information or material to us, you are agreeing and granting us permission to use that material in any way. Please carefully decide before any information is posted to our website as it will be available to the public. By publishing content to SoonlyWeds you are confirming that:
- The material is your own and you are authorised to use it
- The material does not break any privacy rights, copyright, contract rights or any laws.
- You have the right to give SoonlyWeds permission to use the material
In addition to this, we have the right to:
- Refuse to post the content you have provided to us
- Remove or edit the content in a way that will abide our terms and service to the public
- Suspend or stop your account at any time if the terms and conditions have been breached, you may not be entitled to a refund
If you do not want to grant us the permission set out above on these terms, please do not provide any material to the website.
A profile on SoonlyWeds
A profile subscription with SoonlyWeds is charged on a monthly basis, this means that an automatic recurring payment will be charged from the card entered to activate the account. These details are stored with a 3rd party company, Stripe. At no point are these card details stored on our servers or databases. Please contact us in good time to manually cancel your profile and stop the subscription charge processing.
The price of listing a Profile is clearly stated on the website at all times and is shown at the point where you choose to complete the purchase. The Account holder has the right to cancel their Profile and remove the information provided from the Website. Upon cancellation a refund may be issued but this is decided upon a Profile by Profile basis taking in to account all circumstances. A refund is not guaranteed.
When creating a Profile on our Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- Your Listing must be placed into the relevant wedding category. We reserve the right to change this category should we deem another category to be more suitable
- You acknowledge that SoonlyWeds can approve, edit and/or remove any Profile
- The information you submit is accurate and truthful. You acknowledge that you warrant you are the author of the Listing and it's content and SoonlyWeds accepts no liability for any infringement.
- We will not be liable in any way or under any circumstances for any loss or damage that you may incur as a result of creating a Profile with SoonlyWeds. The use of our Website and reliance upon your Profile is entirely at your own risk.
SoonlyWeds provides a service to aid Users find and connect with suppliers. Your dealings with Suppliers on SoonlyWeds are solely between you and the Supplier. We are not responsible or liable for any such dealings you have with a Supplier. We are not affiliated with any Supplier and you agree that we are not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of dealing with a Supplier on our Website.